These rules and terms and conditions will apply as from: 18th February 2015.
All casino, sportsbook, poker, games, bingo and mobile bets accepted by us are subject to these terms and conditions. It is a condition of having a Betfred account that you must accept all Betfred rules, terms and conditions.
Throughout these terms and conditions the terms 'the Company', 'we' or 'us' refers to the Betfred website, and/or Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited. Where we refer to 'the website' we mean the Betfred website as found at the URL www.betfred.com or any other websites that the company owns.
We reserve the right to make changes to these rules, terms and conditions. Notification of any change to these terms and conditions will be made in advance of any changes coming into effect. Any such notification will be made here.
Opening and maintaining of accounts
You must be over 18 years of age to register and to place a bet. The company reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and customer accounts may be suspended until satisfactory proof of age is provided. The company is obliged to inform you that underage gambling is an offence.
All NON-UK residents will need to verify their age before any withdrawals can be processed. You can do this by uploading a copy of your passport on
or by emailing proof of ID, clearly displaying your date of birth to email@example.com
Betfred does not allow American, Australian, Austrian, Belgian, Bulgarian, Canadian, Chinese, Cypriot, Czech, Danish, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Israeli, Italian, Japanese, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Montenegrin, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Singaporean, Slovakian, South African, Spanish, Turkish, or Ukrainian residents to open accounts, deposit funds or place bets on our sportsbook, casino, poker, games or bingo.
For all other jurisdictions, it is the individual's responsibility to ensure that any activity with us does not breach the laws relating to betting of the country or state where the individual is based. Under no circumstances will Betfred be liable for any breach of state or country law that may occur as a result of an individual's usage of our website.
We reserve the right to close any such account and cancel all un-settled bets immediately if the opening of an account or the acceptance or processing of bets has taken place, mistakenly or otherwise.
When depositing you may be required to provide all of the following as part of the Betfred authorisation process:
- A copy of both sides of your cards or an E-wallet statement
- A copy of your driver's license or passport with photograph
- A recent copy of a bank statement or household bill
If documents are not received due to an invalid email address on our system, or lack of response from you, we reserve the right to cancel all bets and deposits.
When opening an account, customers are required to choose their own username and password. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that these details are kept private, as they are responsible for all bets accepted on their account. If you lose or forget your username and/or password, or if you are concerned that a third party is aware of them, you should change your password details immediately.
Only one account per customer is allowed. If we discover that a customer has opened multiple accounts we reserve the right to close all accounts and cancel any outstanding bets.
The minimum account deposit is £5 or equivalent, and you can only bet up to the amount available within your account. Interest is not paid on account balances.
By registering, a customer is deemed to have fully accepted and understood all rules, terms and conditions published via this website.
Deposits, payment and withdrawals
You agree to deposit monies by our accepted deposit methods to an account with us in line with our procedures, against which you shall be able to use our services.
The Credit cardholder's name MUST be the same as the name that you used to register with on the site or all bets may be cancelled and deposits returned.
If any sum is incorrectly credited to the customer's account, it shall be up to the customer to point out this error to the Company. Otherwise, bets placed subsequently may be cancelled by us.
Customers may withdraw funds from their account at any time providing all payments have been confirmed.
Due to Card Scheme Rules and Anti Money Laundering Regulations wherever possible withdrawals will be paid back to the depositing method, if this is not possible Betfred reserves the right to request additional documents.
Multi-card users must be aware that all card deposits and withdrawals must balance equally. Withdrawals may be split on to two or more cards if the balances vary from card to card. Betfred reserve the right to amend withdrawal amounts to each card.
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel multiple withdrawals via the same withdrawal method on the same day, and process them as one singular transaction on that day.
Customers who deposit funds, via card and in Betfred shops, must be aware that all the cards registered on the account must be equally balanced with deposits and withdrawals before any shop withdrawal will be approved.
Betfred.com will not charge you for depositing funds with your debit or credit card, but please be aware that some credit card issuers may charge you a fee for using the card for gaming purposes. Betfred.com allows one free deposit per day made using, Neteller, Paypal and Skrill. All additional transactions may be subject to a 3% charge, and this charge will be applied at Betfred.com's discretion.
In the event that a sum is mistakenly credited to a customer's account Betfred shall be entitled to make the appropriate adjustment to the customer account.
In the event that a sum is mistakenly credited to a customer's account, and this money is withdrawn, then the customer must reimburse this money on request.
Before any withdrawal can be made you must deposit with the chosen payment method, this includes withdrawal of any bonus funded winnings.
Protection of Customer Funds: Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited
We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. Petfre has a segregated bank account that ring fences the Customer Funds away from the day to day accounts that are used to run the business. The bank account is held by Barclays Bank and all Card Provider Transactions are linked to this particular bank account. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission's requirement for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
Customer Funds means the aggregate value of funds held to the credit of customers including, without limitation:
- cleared funds deposited with the licensee by customers to provide stakes in, or to meet participation fees in respect of, future gambling
- winnings or prizes which the customer has chosen to leave on deposit with the licensee or for which the licensee has yet to account to the customer, and
- any crystallised but as yet unpaid loyalty or other bonuses, in each case irrespective of whether the licensee is a party to the gambling contract
Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited is a subsidiary of the Betfred Group
The following describes the practices in regards to information gathering and use for the websites operated by Done Brothers (Cash Betting) Limited (UK) and/or Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited, both companies trading as Betfred. These websites include, but are not limited to, www.betfred.com, www.betfredcasino.com, www.betfredpoker.com, www.betfredbingo.com, www.betfredgames.com.
You agree that both Done Brothers (Cash Betting) Limited (UK) and Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited may hold and process by computer or otherwise any information they hold about you.
As a customer of Done Brothers (Cash Betting) Limited and/or Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited, we have a number of obligations to you with regard to the management and processing of your personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998 in the UK and the Data Protection Act 2004 in Gibraltar. This policy sets out the way in which we will deal with the information that you provide to allow us to manage your account efficiently and securely.
Personal information is collected from customers for the following purposes:
- The opening, managing and maintaining of accounts;
- To help us build up an accurate profile of our client base;
- To enable us to carry out statistical and other analysis;
- To provide any service to you and contact you with details of promotions, special offers, important service changes, technical updates and changes to terms and conditions and rules;
- To verify the accuracy of information, including disclosure to third parties, such as financial institutions, age verification and credit reporting agencies;
- To comply with regulatory duties, obligations and responsibilities under the UK Gambling Act and to the Gambling Commission in the UK in respect of Done Brothers (Cash Betting) Limited or the Gibraltar Gambling Act 2005 and Gambling Commissioner of Gibraltar in respect of Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited; and
- To conform to legal requirements or complying with legal processes or acting to protect the interests of sporting bodies or other qualified bodies
We collect certain personal information that you give us while registering an account. You may also give us information by filling out an inquiry or questionnaire. As a result of these actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, phone number, address, email address, and any other personal information that you choose to share with us that we may use to contact you to enquire why you did not complete the registration. We will not use the data for any other purpose, we won't store it for longer than necessary. Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
We may disclose (and you agree that we may do so) your personal information to any subsidiaries or associated companies and selected third parties with whom we have contractual relationships (including but not limited to suppliers and service providers). You also agree that we may contact you with regard to products, services and related matters which we consider may be of interest to you. We will not send you unsolicited information regarding any third party commercial offers or advertisements. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is kept securely and protected from unauthorised access.
If you do not wish to receive promotional information then please use the "opt-out" preference within the My Account section of the website or contact customer services on 0800 783 9146.
You are entitled to a copy of the information we hold about you. If you wish to receive a copy please contact us. We require up to forty (40) days' notice to enable us to comply with such a request.
We choose partners and associates carefully and our websites contain links to partner sites. Whilst we are confident that these partners comply with privacy laws and regulations, we cannot be held responsible for the privacy practices or content of such partner or associate sites.
We would recommend you check and make sure that you have read our most recent policy statement when you visit one of our websites.
Our mobile applications possess the functionality to collect user device data (specifically MAC address) which if used will be done to serve relevant advertising content.
Updating Your Information
Telephone calls to and from our call centre may be recorded for training and security purposes.
Transactions carried out on our websites automatically collect information using 'cookies'. A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser.
If you prefer, you can turn cookies off in your browser. The 'Help' menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies and how to prevent cookies altogether. If you do turn off or disable cookies, we may be unable to optimise your visit to our site and/or you may not be eligible for certain offers or promotions.
Overseas transfer of your information
In connection with the provision of their respective services, Done Brothers (Cash Betting) Limited and/or Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited may need to transfer data (including personal information to other companies that are not incorporated in the same jurisdiction (and in the case of Done Brothers (Cash Betting) Limited outside the UK). You agree that we may transfer information we hold about you to any country, including countries outside the European Economic Area.
Customer Service Manager
56-58 Benson Road
Betfred.com prides itself on providing customers with a first class service and a responsible gaming environment. With this in mind, we ask that all customers take note of the following guidelines and support information.
Under Age Gambling
You must be over 18 years of age to register or to place a bet and it is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 to place a bet or register, in an attempt to place a bet.
Betfred.com has sophisticated software and procedures in place to minimise the risk of underage customers placing bets. If we have any doubt about the legality of any customer attempting to register or place bets, we will conduct further age verification checks and may require documentary evidence to confirm the age of the applicant. During this period of age verification, no winnings will be paid to any customer.
If age verification has not been satisfactorily completed within 72 hours of the application to register, and gamble with deposited funds, the following will apply;
- The account will be frozen
- No further gambling will be permitted until age verification has been successfully completed and;
- If on completion of age verification the customer is shown to be underage all stakes will be returned to the customer, and no winnings paid.
Staying in control
Betfred.com are committed to ensuring that our customers gain maximum enjoyment from their betting and for the majority of people gambling is an enjoyable leisure pursuit. For a very small number however, there can be problems and gambling can cease to be fun. Our customer services team are trained to deal with all aspects of responsible gambling and the following advice may be of interest.
We can help you stay in control by setting deposit limits on your account either daily weekly or monthly. Please contact our customer service team to arrange a limit that suits you.
You can easily access a full history of transactions, withdrawals and deposits via the 'My Account' section of the website.
Things to remember
The majority of people gamble within their means but if you feel you need to keep control of your gambling, the tips below should help:
- Keep track of the amount of time you are playing
- Gambling should be entertaining, not seen as a way to make money
- Only spend what you can afford to lose, avoid chasing losses
- If you're a parent keep your password safe, and if you wish, use software to block access to gambling sites from minors (see Parental Controls below)
- If you would like to take a break from gambling Betfred.com has a self-exclusion option, see below or contact our customer service team on 0800 03 20 878
- If you would like to talk to somebody about problem gambling contact GamCare (see details below)
If you wish to monitor or restrict the use of your computer's access to the internet, you can use one of the following third party applications:
- CYBERsitter filtering software allowing parents to add their own sites to block: www.cybersitter.com
- Net Nanny filtering software protects children from inappropriate web content: www.netnanny.com
GamCare is a registered charity that provides confidential telephone support and counselling to anybody who may be affected by problem gambling. You can contact GamCare on 0845 6000 133 (local rate from the UK) or you can visit www.gamcare.org.uk.
If you are concerned that gambling may have taken over your or someone else's life then ask yourself the following questions:
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work or university to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling debts?
- Do you feel depressed or suicidal because of your gambling?
The more questions you answer yes to, the more likely you are to have a serious gambling problem. If you wish to speak to somebody about this, you can contact the GamCare confidential helpline on 0845 6000 133 or visit www.gamcare.org.uk for further advice.
On request, Betfred.com will close any customer's account(s) for a minimum period of six months and for any period up to 5 years. During the agreed period of time the customer will not be able to place any bets nor will the customer be allowed to revoke the agreement. Betfred.com will remove the customer's name from our mailing and marketing lists and will do everything it can to prevent a new account from an excluded customer from being re-opened during the period of self-exclusion.
In order to exclude yourself, you will need to inform Betfred.com in writing of your intentions. You can do this by filling out a self-exclusion agreement form, available from the link below and sending it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, contact our customer services department and they will advise you on how you can proceed with any request.
The implementation of a request to self-exclude will be confirmed to you via e-mail or any other stated preferred method of communication. This confirmation will include specific information on the process and the consequences of self-exclusion, including the point at which self-exclusion has commenced.
Please bear in mind the following:
- A self-exclusion agreement cannot be revoked
- A self-exclusion agreement will be implemented with effect from the date detailed on the implementation communication you receive from our customer services team
- Do you have other Betfred.com accounts you wish to be excluded from?
- This agreement only applies to Betfred.com, if you have accounts with other operators you may consider excluding yourself from those operators
- It would help Betfred.com support such an agreement if any subsequent changes of personal details (e.g. name, address, postcode) were given to our customer services team at email@example.com to allow records to be updated
- If you wish to resume gambling after the exclusion period expires you must contact the customer services department to facilitate this course of action
- Once an agreement to re-commence gambling after a period of exclusion has been reached, you will be required to wait 24 hours before you will be allowed to resume gambling
Our customer services team will be available to discuss any aspect of this process or the implications of it.
Betfred Casino & Games
PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AND MAKE SURE YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT A LEGAL ATTORNEY IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
The following words and terms, when used with this agreement, shall have the following meanings, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise.
- Online Casino
- Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited's internet gaming system on the Website and related services and gaming activities as offered and listed at www.betfredcasino.com including but not limited to, online casino and/or online bingo and/or any other games, where applicable;
- Player Account
- A personal account opened by an individual and maintained with us to enable that person to play games in the Casino;
- The software licensed to us including any program or data file or any other content derived therefrom, that are required to be downloaded, accessed or otherwise utilized by you from the Website enabling you to participate in the Online Casino;
- Username and Password
- The username and password which you choose on registration with the Online Casino;
- The user of the Online Casino Software downloaded from the Website;
- Petfre (Gibraltar) Limited, www.betfredcasino.com;
- www.betfredcasino.com and any related sites accessible via links or any other access way;
2. Subject Matter of Agreement
This agreement covers the arrangements between you and us in relation to your use of the Online Casino either for playing play-for-real or play-for-fun games.
3. Legal Requirement
3.1. - You can only use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are the legal age as determined by the law of the country where you live.
3.2. - You cannot use the Online Casino and/or the Website if you are under 18 years of age in any circumstances.
3.3. - Some legal jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of online gambling and others have specifically made online gambling illegal. We do not intend that anyone should use the Online Casino and/or the Website where such use is illegal. The availability of the Online Casino and/or the Website does not construe an offer or invitation by us to use the Online Casino in any country in which such use is illegal. Use of the Online Casino is void wherever prohibited by any applicable law. You accept sole responsibility for determining whether your use of the Online Casino is legal in the country where you live.
4. License to Use Software
We hereby grant to you a personal non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Software, for playing in the Online Casino, in accordance with the following provisions.
4.1. - You are not permitted to:
4.1.1. - Install or load the Software onto a server of other networked device or take other steps to make the Software available via any form of â€œbulletin boardâ€, online service or remote dial-in, or network to any other person;
4.1.2. - Sub-license, assign, rent, lease, loan, transfer or copy (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this agreement), your license to use the Software or make or distribute copies of the Software;
4.1.3. - Translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, create derivative works based on, or otherwise modify the Software;
4.1.4. - Copy or translate any user documentation provided 'online' or in electronic format;
4.1.5. - Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, adapt, translate, make any attempt to discover the source code of the Software or to create derivative works based on the whole or on any part of the Software; or
4.1.6. - Enter, access or attempt to enter or access or otherwise bypass the security system or interfere in any way (including but not limited to, robots and similar devices) with the Online Casino or the Website or attempt to make any changes to the Software and/or any features or components thereof;
4.2. - You do not own the Software. The Software is owned and is the exclusive property of the licensor, a third party software provider company, (the "Software Provider"). The Software and accompanying documentation which have been licensed to us are proprietary products of the Software Provider and protected throughout the world by copyright law. Your use of the Software does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Software. This agreement applies only to the grant of the license to use the Software;
4.3. - THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, UNDERTAKINGS OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE. WE HEREBY EXCLUDE ALL IMPLIED TERMS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES (INCLUDING ANY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE). WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
4.4. - WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SOFTWARE WILL BE NON-INFRINGING OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ERROR FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SOFTWARE OR THE SERVERS ARE VIRUS-FREE. IN THE EVENT OF COMMUNICATIONS OR SYSTEM ERRORS OCCURRING IN CONNECTION WITH THE SETTLEMENT OF ACCOUNTS OR OTHER FEATURES OR COMPONENTS OF THE SOFTWARE NEITHER US NOR OUR SOFTWARE PROVIDER WILL BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY COSTS, EXPENSES, LOSSES OR CLAIMS ARISING RESULTING FROM SUCH ERRORS. WE FURTHER RESERVE THE RIGHT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH ERRORS TO REMOVE ALL RELEVANT GAMES FROM THE SOFTWARE AND THE WEBSITE AND TAKE ANY OTHER ACTION TO CORRECT SUCH ERRORS;
4.5. - You hereby acknowledge that it is not in our control how the Software is used by you. You load and use the Software at your own risk and in no event shall we be liable to you for any direct, consequential, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind (except personal injury or death resulting from our negligence);
4.6. - The Software may include confidential information which is secret and valuable to the Software Provider and/or us. You are not entitled to use or disclose that confidential information other than strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement;
5.1. - We are a corporation incorporated under the laws of the Gibraltar and are fully licensed and regulated by the laws of that country (and the UK) for the purpose of operating a virtual casino on the internet, under the name www.betfredcasino.com;
5.2. - We only allow access to playing games on the Online Casino through secured networks using encryption of the user name and password. You cannot play games on the Online Casino without passing our customer security log-in;
5.3. - You may not use the Online Casino for any commercial use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the Online Casino by you is for your own private purposes only;
5.4. - You must keep your Username and Password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. You may not use anyone else's password. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your Player Account using your Password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct Username and Password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the Username and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid;
5.5. - You will not allow any third party to use your Player Account to use the Online Casino and you will not use any other person's Player Account or means of payment to access the Online Casino or the Website or the Software;
5.6. - It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the rules and procedures of the games in the Online Casino and your use of online gaming in general before you play any such games;
5.7. - We are using the best methods available today for the encryption of the Username and Password information, and any other sensitive information transferred to and from the client application and our servers, thus securing the Player and us against manipulation attempts by a third party. You will not break in, access or attempt to break in or access or otherwise by-pass our security. If we have a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access or otherwise by-pass our security or the Software, we will be entitled to terminate with immediate effect your access to the Online Casino and/or have your account blocked, and we reserve the right to inform the applicable authorities;
5.8. - You must keep your Username and Password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. You may not use anyone else's password. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted in relation to your Player Account using your Password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct Username and Password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the Username and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid;
6. Your Responsibilities
6.1. - We make no representation or warranty with respect to the legality or otherwise of the accessing and use of the Online Casino in your country of residence and it is solely your responsibility to determine whether such accessing and use of the Online Casino by you is legal. We further warrant in that respect that it does not intend to enable you to contravene any applicable law;
6.2. - You shall not transfer in any way whatsoever your rights under this agreement without our prior written consent;
6.3. - You are fully responsible for all taxes, fees and other costs incidental to and arising from winnings resulting from use of the Online Casino;
6.4. - It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration details;
6.5. - Payments
6.5.1. - You agree that we or a payment processing company on our behalf will handle all financial account transactions ("Payment Processor"). You hereby agree that the Payment Processor reserves the right to withhold any payments should the Payment Processor have reason to believe or any suspicion that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, collusion, unlawful, or improper activity;
6.5.2. - You agree to fully pay any and all payments due to us or any third party in connection with your use of the Online Casino. You further agree not to make any charge-backs and/or renounce or cancel or otherwise reverse any of your due payments and in any such event you will refund and compensate us for such unpaid payments including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting your payment;
6.6. - You accept that you are solely responsible for the supply and maintenance of all of the computer equipment and telecommunications networks and internet access services that you need to use in order to access the Online Casino. We will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss caused to you by the internet or any telecommunication service provider which you have engaged in order to access to the Online Casino or to the Website;
6.7. - You acknowledge that our random number generator will determine the outcome of the games played on the Online Casino and you accept the outcomes of all such games. You further agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on the Software and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the Online Casino gaming activity;
6.8. - You will not commit any acts or display any conduct that damages our reputation or our software provider or any other related service providers;
6.9. - You acknowledge that if your Player Account is opened you will fully indemnify us and hold us harmless from and against all and any losses, costs, expenses, claims, demands, liabilities and damages however caused that may arise as a result of your (a) entry, use, or reuse of the Website or the Online Casino (b) breach of any of the terms and provisions of this agreement. You further agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors and suppliers harmless, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by you, and any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Online Casino or the Software;
6.10. - We reserve the right to change this agreement from time to time as set out in clause 9 below. It is your responsibility to check from time to time and see whether there is a notification of change in accordance with clause 9 below;
7. Your Warranties and Representations
You warrant and represent that:
7.1. - You are not a resident of Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Cyprus, The Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Italy, Japan, The Kyrgyz Republic, Latvia, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Turkey, Ukraine or The United States of America and its territories;
7.2. - You are acting on your own behalf;
7.3. - You are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
7.4. - You are not self-excluded from any other Betfred platform or classified as a compulsive gambler;
7.5. - All details which you give or have given in the process of registering with the Online Casino are accurate and that you will continue to update such details should there be any changes;
7.6. - You are fully aware of the fact that there is a risk of losing money through the use of the Software to play games on the Online Casino;
7.7. - You are not depositing funds originating from criminal and/or unauthorized activities;
7.8. - You are not otherwise conducting criminal activities and/or intending to utilise the Player Account in connection with such activities. You are not using or intending to use or intending to allow any other person to use the Online Casino and the Player Account for any prohibited or unlawful activity, including but not limited to, fraud or money laundering, under any applicable law in particular your jurisdiction and the laws that apply to us;
7.9. - You are not colluding or attempting to collude or intending to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme with any other player in the course of any game you play or will play on the Online Casino;
7.10. - You are not under the age of either (i) 18; or (ii) the age at which gambling activities are legal under the law of the jurisdiction that applies to you, whichever is greater;
7.11. - The debit/credit card details supplied by you in the registration process are those of the registered account holder and the card has not been reported as lost or stolen;
7.12. - You are not one of our officer, director, employee, consultant or agent or of one of our affiliated or subsidiary companies, or suppliers or vendors, and you are not any of their relatives as well (for the purpose of this clause, the term "relative" means spouse, partner, parent, child or sibling). In any event that you have breached this prohibition, among others actions that will be taken against you, you will not be entitled to any of your winnings;
7.13. - You have not previously held a Player Account which was suspended or terminated either by us or by any other online gaming operator, charged back any monies via a Player Account or maintains a current Player Account;
7.14. - In opening the Player Account you will not provide any information or make any statement to us which is untrue, false, incorrect or misleading; and
7.15. - You are not affiliated to any professional organisation, sporting or otherwise, that prohibits gambling on any product or range of products;
8.2. - The changes will take effect from the date specified here. It is important, therefore, that you log in to the Website from time to time and check to see whether there is a notification of change. You are solely responsible for reading the changes;
8.3. - If you continue to use the Website or the Online Casino after we have updated the changes (regardless to the way we have notified of such changes), you agree to be bound by those changes whether or not you have had actual notice of, or have read, the relevant changes. If you do not agree to be bound by relevant changes, you should not continue to use the Website or the Online Casino any further;
9. Reservation of Rights
9.1. - We reserve, at our sole discretion, the right to:
9.1.1. - Refuse to register any applicant for registration on the Website or the Online Casino;
9.1.2. - Refuse to accept any bet on the Online Casino;
9.1.3. - Change, suspend, remove, modify or add any game or tournament on the Online Casino;
9.2. - We reserve the right to make inquires on you, including credit checks, with third party credit and financial institutions, in accordance with the information you have provided us with;
9.3. - In the event of any dispute regarding a bet or winnings, our decision will be final and binding. We reserve the right to reasonably withhold any pay out or winning amount until the identity of the winning person is verified to our satisfaction in order to ensure that payment of the winning amount is being made to the correct person;
9.5. - In the event that we suspect fraud or fraudulent activity on your part or any of your payments are charged back, we will have the right to withhold any pay-out or winning amounts due to you and if necessary, to lawfully collect any payments owed by you;
9.6. - We may at any time without prior notice to you terminate your use of the Online Casino and block your Player Account if it considers that you are in breach of any of the terms and provisions of this Agreement or that you are otherwise acting illegally. We will not be under any obligation in such circumstances to refund or otherwise reimburse you for any of the funds in your Player Account;
9.7. - We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to offer and advertise from time to time promotions, bonuses or other special offers and each such offer will be subject to specific terms and conditions which will be valid for a limited period of time. In connection with the specific terms of the above promotions, bonus and special offers, we further reserve the right to withhold any withdrawal amount from your account which will be in excess of your original deposit. In addition, we reserve the right to withhold or otherwise decline or reverse any pay-out or winning amount or amend any policy in the event that we suspect that you are abusing or attempting to abuse any of the following: (i) bonuses; (ii) other promotions; or (iii) specific policy or rules determined in respect of an existing game or a new game;
9.8. - We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sub-license or pledge this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person without notice and you will be deemed to consent to such assignment;
9.9. - If you have not logged into your account, or played during a period of one hundred and eighty days your account shall be deemed dormant. Similarly, if we have frozen your account for such a period it shall be considered dormant. If your account is categorised as dormant and there is a credit balance on the account, then we will use all reasonable endeavours to contact you to determine your wishes in respect of those unused funds. If you have not logged into your account within 14 days after this contact then any funds will be removed;
This agreement is effective from the moment of acceptance by checking the "I accept" box, and shall remain in force indefinitely unless terminated in accordance with clause 9.6. For the avoidance of doubt it is agreed that you are bound by this agreement if you use the online casino, website or software in any way, including, but not limited to, initiating or making a deposit through your Account or submitting your deposit details to us.
11. Governing Law
11.1. - The construction, validity and performance of this agreement will be governed by the laws of Gibraltar. However, this shall not prevent us from bringing any action in the court of any other jurisdiction for injunctive or similar relief. The English language version of this agreement will prevail over any other language version issued by us;
11.2. - The illegality, invalidity or enforceability of any part of this agreement will not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remainder;
12.1. - You agree to receive communications from us in an electronic form. Electronic communications may be posted on the pages within the website and/or the messages/help files of your client application. All communications in either electronic or paper format will be considered to be in "writing" and to have been received no later than five business days after posting or dissemination, whether or not you have received or retrieved the communication. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide communications in paper format;
12.2. - Any notices required to be given in writing to us or any questions concerning this agreement should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- CashOut is available on various single and multiple sports bets, although it is not currently available on all markets. For pre-event markets, an icon will be displayed in the coupon alongside all such markets which support CashOut. The CashOut facility is also available on many football bets placed in-play. All bets available to CashOut at any moment can be found in the CashOut Statement page.
- The amount you are offered to CashOut is based on your original bet, the status of any selections which have already completed, and the current market price(s) of your unsettled selection(s). This may be greater than or less than your original stake.
- If your bet is eligible for CashOut, an offer will become available as soon as your bet goes in-play. For multiple bets, this will be as soon as the first leg goes in-play. You will not be able to CashOut until an event within your bet has started.
- If you place a bet in-play and your bet is eligible for CashOut, you will be able to CashOutimmediately.
- The CashOut facility is accessed via the CashOut Statement page. The bets available to CashOut at that time will be displayed along with a CashOut amount by each bet. The CashOut amounts displayed in the CashOut Statement page do not update automatically. To update the CashOut amounts, you should refresh the page. Note that after refreshing the page, you may not refresh again for a further 10 seconds.
- After choosing to CashOut any bet, the confirmation screen which then appears will display the newly updated value and therefore may have changed from that shown in the CashOut Statement page. The value displayed in the confirmation screen will be the actual amount offered to you, and will supersede any amount previously displayed in the CashOut Statement page.
- In the CashOut confirmation screen, you are permitted a grace period of three seconds, during which any change in the odds used to calculate the CashOut amount will be disregarded and the amount you are offered will not change (unless any market involved within your bet becomes suspended ‐ see rule 8). You may still choose to take the amount offered after more than three seconds have elapsed, but this will only be accepted provided the CashOut amount has not changed. If the CashOut amount has changed, whether increased or decreased, you will be offered a revised CashOut amount in the confirmation screen. The three-second grace period is intended to help the customer experience. Betfred accepts no responsibility for the slow connection of any customer's internet, which may prevent the customer being able to accept a CashOut offer within that time.
- If you choose to take the offer, the CashOut request will be subject to a seven-second delay if any of your selections involved in your CashOut are currently in play.
- If, at any stage during the CashOut process, a market involved within the bet you are attempting to CashOut becomes suspended, CashOut will not be permitted at that time.
- After completing the CashOut process, the funds will be returned to your account immediately. Your bet will be settled and the final outcome of your bet will have no effect on the amount returned to your account.
- CashOut is subject to the bet still continuing and betting still being available on every unsettled selection. Therefore, if betting is not available on a market involved within your bet, CashOut will not be offered.
- CashOut will not be available if any unsettled selection in your bet is not eligible for CashOut.
- CashOut will not be available if any market within the bet is suspended.
- CashOut will not be available if any market within the bet has closed but is awaiting settlement.
- CashOut will not be available if there are no longer any potential returns due from the bet, e.g. any selection in an accumulator has lost.
- CashOut will not be available if the CashOut amount is calculated to be less than £0.01.
- CashOut will not be available if your bet was struck using a free bet. Free bets cannot be used for CashOut purposes.
- Where a customer has selected Singles within the multiples area of the bet slip, CashOut will not be available until the last selection has gone in play.
- CashOut may not be available if any selection included within the bet is a promotional price, e.g. a price push.
- Any offers (e.g. Accumulator insurance), bonuses or consolations (e.g. on a Lucky15) will not apply where a customer has taken CashOut.
- Betfred cannot guarantee that CashOut will be available on any bet which is intended to be eligible for CashOut. The CashOut amount is calculated using the current bet price of the selection(s). Therefore if we are unable to offer in-play betting or if for any other reason there is no current bet price, then a CashOut amount cannot be calculated so CashOut will not be offered.
- Betfred accepts no responsibility for any technical reason, human error, or loss of live connection from a third party which may result in the customer being unable to CashOut.
- Betfred reserves the right to suspend or disable the CashOut feature at any time.
- If you choose not to CashOut or you are unable to CashOut, your bet will be settled based on the outcome of the completed event(s).
- The amount offered via CashOut is subject to the maximum payout limits. See Betfred's General Rules ‐ Maximum Payouts.
- If CashOut is completed on any bet where there is an obvious error in the odds used to calculate the CashOut amount, or where a market involved in the bet has been incorrectly settled, or where for any reason there is an obvious error in the CashOut amount, the bet will remain cashed out and will be resettled at the CashOut amount which was correct at the time of the CashOut request. Should such circumstances occur, every effort will be made by Betfred to inform all customers affected as soon as possible.
- In accordance with Betfred's General Rules, if for any reason there is an obvious error in a bet price being displayed, any bet taken at this price including multiples will be deemed void. Should this situation arise, any CashOut transaction made on such a bet will also be deemed void.
For a Full List of rules, terms and conditions relating to the Betfred sportsbook please refer to the desktop website at: http://www.betfred.com/terms
For a Full List of rules, terms and conditions relating to the Betfred Bingo please refer to the desktop website at: http://www.betfred.com/terms
For a Full List of rules, terms and conditions relating to the Betfred Lotto please refer to the desktop website at: http://www.betfred.com/terms
For a Full List of rules, terms and conditions relating to the Betfred Virtual please refer to the desktop website at: http://www.betfred.com/terms
Totepool rules can be accessed via the desktop website: http://www.betfred.com/totepool
How do I make a complaint?
At Betfred we pride ourselves on providing an exceptional level of customer service.
Whatever the problem, we're ready and waiting to address the issue as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Should a problem arise then simply follow the steps below and it will soon be remedied.
Step 1 - Contact our Customer Services team.
Highly-trained and fully equipped to deal with any query you may have, our Customer Services team are on hand and available via e-mail, telephone or live chat. In the unlikely event that our Customer Services team fail to deal with your concerns in the first instance you can escalate the issue by asking to speak to a Customer Service Team Leader.
Step 2 - Consult the alternative dispute resolution services of IBAS.
While we will make every effort to ensure your concerns are dealt with, should you remain dissatisfied you can raise your concerns with the alternative dispute resolution service IBAS. IBAS are an independent ADR service who will consider any case regarding betting or gaming transactions. Full information regarding their services can be found at www.ibas-uk.com.As a company, we agree to fully support any investigations IBAS choose to undertake and agree to adhere to any rulings they may subsequently make.
Step 3 - Consult the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner.
Should you continue to feel dissatisfied then your next port of call will be the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. As with IBAS, we will fully cooperate with any investigations made by this authoritative body and adhere to any rulings they make. More information on the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner can be found here, www.gibraltar.gov.gi/remotegambling.